Compudraft works with both intellectual property professionals and inventors directly. We provide our clients with reasonable prices and personal service, while still maintaining our quality work.
Compudraft offers the following drafting services:
Compudraft makes filing your patent and trademark applications easier by:
- guaranteeing that our work meets all filing requirements
- meeting tight filing deadlines
- accepting PC, Mac or AutoCAD files via
e-mail, ftp link, or usb drive
- providing excellent quality work starting from $50 per page
- providing strict scale drawings and illustrations from photographs, sketches, prototypes, models and preliminary drawings
- understanding the nuances of USPTO and foreign filing requirements
- drafts and formal drawings will be provided in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format and can be sent via email, Dropbox link, FTP link, or FedEx delivery
[download Adobe Acrobat for free - click here]
Compudraft Patent Drafting Services
We follow the strict guidelines of each patent office, both domestic and abroad, to ensure that our drawings meet their drawing requirements. Compudraft can prepare formal drawings for your patent and trademark applications on either A4 or 8 1/2 by 11 at your request.
Estimates are available upon request. When requesting an estimate for drawing costs, please provide as much information as possible. Any photos, sketches or written description, such as the specification, will aid us in creating a better finished product.